Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chapter 9


I think that human emotions are a very important part of life. They allow us to be more than empty shells walking around not feeling excitement, anger, or happiness. Emotions are necessary for life, it would be to boring if they didn't exist, even the ones that are not so happy. I have had my dog since I was two, she has always been there to play with and just sit with. She is getting old and starting to act her age, I expect that she will die sometime soon and that makes me very sad, if I didn't feel sad I think there would be something wrong with me. The thought that they drug people to not feel their emotions is ridiculous. I also think that sad emotions like depression and sorrow are the natural way to tell us that something needs to change. We should not be drugging ourselves to make things not hurt emotionally.

No comments: