Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chapter 10: Modesty and the Erotic


This chapter confused me a great deal. I feel as though she was writing this chapter just to waste paper. The world could have used to this paper from this chapter to write something that would open the eyes of the people in the world. Instead we got pissed on by a feminist that says that females who are married are more relaxed during intercourse. Yeah, I may not be married, but I have lived on on earth to know that its not the ring that makes females comfortable around their husband and its not the commitment that make wives just want to be naked and be comfortable in their presence. Then the whole co-ed wrestling thing. I mean grow up darling. I wrestled in high school and have done jui jitsu. I have practiced with the other sex, it's no different, you still have an opponent. So why worry if the opponent has a vagina or not. There was simply more emphasis on beating a female opponent because you didn't want to get beat by a girl but other than that why care. I feel as though Shalit is a woman that justs wants to speak her mind because she wants to be heard, not because she has anything important to say.

No comments: